GUIDELINES FOR UPCOMING BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT AT EVANS HIGH.
November 21, 2020
I am sending it today. Here are the spectator guidelines:
Capacity: 440 people, tickets will be sold at the door, they MUST have a mask to buy a ticket. Let me know what other information you need. I think this should cover it but if any more questions please email back! Thanks Coach Kenny
- Spectators should wear a face covering when:
- Entering/exiting the gym;
- Transitioning from one location to another;
- At the concession stand;
- In the restrooms;
- In large gatherings;
- In the gym unless 6ft apart from any other person;
- Social distancing is not possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the following areas:
- Entrance and exit locations;
- Concession stand area.
- Spectators are not permitted in the following areas before, during, or after the athletic contest:
○ Gym floor except to walk to seat;
○ Scorer’s table;
○ Sideline/bench of athletes.
- Spectators should not congregate or gather in groups before, during, or after the athletic contest.
- Announcements will be made throughout the event reminding non-family units to socially distance.
- Multiple gym doors, when applicable, will be available when the
event is over to utilize social distancing when exiting.
- Concession Stand Guidelines
- Limit the number of volunteers who are working;
- Volunteers must wear gloves and face coverings;
- Condiments will be in packets, and individual spork kits with napkins will replace separate plasticware and napkins;
- Spaces will be designated 6ft apart for patrons who are waiting in line;
- Schools may limit concessions being brought into the gym due to the face covering requirement and limited ability to social distance. Face coverings should remain on when social distancing is not possible, and when spectator is not actively involved with eating and/or drinking.